Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 101

Thread: Life: What did you do today (random posting about your day)

  1. #41
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tornado warning? There too?

    -barely woke up at 6:15AM
    -feeled totally awful (I haven't slept much, since my wound is on my left shoulder, and I always sleep on that, this time, I had to sleep on my right, and wasn't able to fell asleep for hours... long hours...)
    -my mom suprised me, and called teh school, that I'm not going.
    -Me, in half dream woke up, got to the exit of my room, then my mom stepped in front of me, saying, "get back to sleep dear"
    -teh next thing I know, that I've woke up around 10AM, and skipped school [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    -played NFSU amdly all morning, till 13:30PM
    -then went to school to eat my lunch there...
    -friend came up, I copied the thingz they wrote on lessons, did homework
    -listenning to a cool trackI found in NFSU
    -my moms washing the car right now
    -and I'm here posting, during learning history... ??
    -maybe my pals will get online soon, so I have to finish with history till then

    to be continued... ^_^

  2. #42
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - Woke up repeated during the morning >_< construction.
    - ran to an interview, found out it was a waste of time
    - drank and ate in the Thwing lobby
    - sat in the lobby reading for a LONG time, while being surround by weird ppl :/
    - English class
    - back here now

  3. #43
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Princess, tell me about the weird ppl, i'm, getting interested...

    -IMs everywhere
    -posting
    -then shower

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Woke up
    -School
    -Home
    -Out to eat
    -Chiropractor (Routine check-up)
    -Home
    -Homework
    -Internet

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -got up
    -turned PC on
    -IMd friends...
    -listenned to that melodie that OCB showed
    -ate diner
    -watched Ed Edd and Eddy
    -HW
    -copied 6 pages of math
    -Finally finished
    -playing Halo...
    -inviting a pal over

  6. #46
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -woke up at 7 AM
    -went back to sleep until 10 AM
    -ate lunch (BIG MISTAKE!)
    -went out w/some other girls to go shopping
    -got sick in the middle of this (putting it lightly)
    -took a shower
    -napped
    -ate some crackers, a bun, and drank warm milk
    -talked on the phone for like 5 hrs . . .

  7. #47
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOWOWOW!! 5 hours??!! O.o [img]eek.gif[/img]
    You have naps? Tell me the secret, how can I fell asleep during day? Really... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol mine was out of necessity . . . since I was sick, but really I just get drowsy and tired->naps

  9. #49
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you feel better now...! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how can I fell asleep during day?

    Ever studied math? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •